A logo is more than just a pretty image for customers to look at while they use a product or service. It’s the face of an entire brand, a symbol that determines how people feel about that particular company. For example, if a restaurant’s logo is cold and unappetizing, potential customers are going to associate that image with their food.
So what sort of ingredients do you need to cook up a tasty, irresistible logo? This infographic will provide you with tips and ideas related to each of the qualities that a successful logo design must have.
For more information about how to design a great business logo, check out the following articles.
- The 5 Different Logo Design Styles: Which Type Fits Your Brand? – A rundown of the five basic categories of logos and their individual strengths and weaknesses.
- Logo Design: 60 Pro Tips – A collection of helpful, easy-to-understand logo design advice.
- Logo Design: Best ready-made logo design templates – a lot of ready-made logo design templates for you to purchase today!
- What makes a good logo? – Prolific graphic designer David Airey (author of Logo Design Love) shares valuable advice for creating logos.
- How to Create a Logo – An eloquent summary of the considerations that logo designers should keep in mind.
- 10 Logo Design Tips for a Timeless and Creative Logo – Learn what to do (and what not to do) to make a lasting logo that stands out.
- Are Your Web Graphics Print-Ready? – Includes tips for designing a logo that looks great both in print and on the web.
- The Psychology of Logo Design – Understand the hidden meanings and implications of your design with this thoughtful article.
- The Psychology of Logo Shapes: A Designer’s Guide – Learn how the shapes in your logo can affect the viewer’s emotional response.